Friday 11 December 2015

[REVIEW]: Physicians Formula Nude Wear

Nude Wear from Physicians Formula


Before I give you my thoughts on these two products from the Nude Wear Collection from Physicians Formula, can we take a moment to appreciate the beautiful package! Well done to Physicians Formula, it's so pretty! I'm a sucker for rose gold so I didn't even want to use these products, but rather just stare at them.

Alas, I am a beauty fanatic, so we all knew that wasn't going to last long.


This Touch of Glow stick is a concealer; highlighter and touch-up tool. It's Hypoallergenic; Fragrance-Free; Paraben-Free; Gluten Free; Dermatologist Approved and Non-Comedogenic. I personally use it to add some more 'colour' to my fair skin but I wouldn't recommend it as a concealer as it does not give much coverage which is a bit disappointing. "Touch of Glow" is the perfect way to describe it on your skin though and I do enjoy the chubby stick application. 

R179.00 from Dis-Chem.



This Glowing Nude Powder is amazing! It has a great pigment and works well on my fair skin. It can be can be used as an all over as a Highlighter, blush, powder or bronzer. I was so apprehensive to use it because look how pretty it is! It's now a regular in my make up routine! This product is also Hypoallergenic; Paraben Free; Gluten Free; Dermatologist approved; Non-Comedogenic and Fragrance Free.

R209.00 from Dis-Chem.



Have you tried any of the products from the Nude Wear range?




Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...