Thursday 17 December 2015

[STYLE]: Clashed

Outfit Post

This black and white patterned dressed is a new addition to my wardrobe. It's perfect to wear to work when I pair it with some heels and yet can also be wore on the weekend to lunch with a pretty pair of sandals. Another great reason why I'm so glad I bought it? It's so comfortable! 

I paired this dress with this beautiful silver Fossil watch, it's perfect for any lady! 

ps: this awesome graphic background is part of the Protea Fire & Ice hotel in Menlyn, how cool is it? 








Dress: Wooloworths
Shoes: Mr price (Also worn here) 
Bag: Forever New
Watch: Fossil
Jewellery: Lovisa
Photography: Warroll Photography



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...