Tuesday 2 February 2016

[VIDEO]: January 2016 Favourites

New YouTube Video On My January Favourites


It's my first YouTube video of the year and while I love sharing my favourite beauty products with you, I thought it would be fun to share some other things I've been loving lately! 

This is the link for the video or you can click down below on the video.

The products I featured are as follows:

♥ Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in Light Pink - you can buy it here from Superbalist

♥ LUSH Lord of Misrule Shower Cream - You can buy it here from LUSH, review coming soon!

♥The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Sugar Scrub - You can buy it here from The Body Shop

♥ Essence Merry Berry Highlighter Powder - limited edition

♥ Lauren Conrad 'Beauty' - You can buy it here from TakeaLot.com 









Click below for the video:




Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...