Wednesday 3 February 2016

[STYLE]: Slate & Salt

Outfit Post


Grey has always been one of my favourite colours and I love that I've transgressed it into my summer wardrobe and even into my hair at the moment! While I often wear black and white, this look is a bit darker than what I usually wear and reminds me of 'American Horror Story: The Coven' vibes. 



I paired this Cotton On dress (which has great slits on the side) with these cute Saltwater Sandals that are perfect for summer. By adding the white sandals and necklace, it just lifted the colour of this outfit a bit. 

You'll also notice in this outfit post that I'm wearing my FitBit, it was one of the best purchases I ever made! Constantly helps me to stay active through the day and challenge myself!












Dress: Cotton On
Shoes: Saltwater Sandals 
Hat: Cotton On
Necklace: Lovisa
FitBit (Superbalist)
Bag: River Island
Photography: Warroll Photography




Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...