Monday 8 February 2016

[BEAUTY]: Empties February 2016

Empties Post


This is the first empties post I've written and I know they are usually quite a favourite among readers as bloggers can give their opinions on whether or not the product is worth repurchasing. These are the products that have just finished in my beauty stash and I wanted to share what I thought of all of them. 



The Body Shop - Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

I bought this travel sized make up remover from The Body Shop when I was at the airport last year as I wanted to try out a new eye make up remover and I loved the size of the bottle. It's gentle on your eyes and works well to remove eye make up. It's suitable for sensitive skin and for those of you that also wear contact lenses like myself.

Would I repurchase this product? Yes, I would but I first want to try the Camomile Waterproof Eye and Lip Make Up Remover next.


Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder

I've had this powder in my make up collection for quite a while now as I'm always testing out different powders but I'm really a fan of this one, it never lets me down!

ps: you can see my review of this product here.

Would I repurchase this product? Yes, definitely! Its a bargain!


LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer

This is my favourite concealer! It gives great coverage and is so affordable! Applies easily and great to pop into your handbag.

I chat more about this concealer in this post.

Would I repurchase this product? Yep, already have!


Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara

I've actually repurchased this mascara twice already! I'm such a fan! It gives my lashes volume and length!

Here is some more information on this mascara - read the post here.

Would I repurchase this product? I've just purchased my third tube of this mascara!



Have you tried any of these products?







Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...