Wednesday 10 February 2016

[STYLE]: Air Stripe

Outfit Post

During the past few months, I've been on a Nike sneakers craze since creating my birthday wishlist on Superbalist for my family and friends last November. While I've added some really cool ones to my collection, I was lusting over an all white pair. 

I finally found them online at Superbalist - the Wmns Air Force 1 Ess! I posted this picture on Instagram when I got them - totally worth saving up for! 

ps: lets not even act likes it's even a surprise to you guys that I'm wearing stripes again haha! 











 Dress: Mr Price
Shoes: Nike - Superbalist (They currently only have the all black ones in stock)
Watch: Fossil
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

Photography: Warroll Photography








Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...