Friday 25 May 2012

Review - Naturals Beauty

A review on 2 products from Naturals Beauty


Tanya, from Naturals Beauty recently sent me two products to try and review. Both such great products. I'd first like to mention a bit about Naturals Beauty before I discuss the products.



Naturals Beauty:


"All our beauty products are handcrafted and made in small, fresh batches. No mass-manufactured products and we always use the highest quality natural ingredients & organic ingredients wherever possible. We’re committed to making products that are free from petrochemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals. We do not test our products on animals, nor are any of our source products tested on animals." -

Isnt that great to know?

First up is the Milk Cleanser:



"A creamy lotion that gently cleanses the skin and removes impurities and make-up. The anti-aging properties of the polyphenols (apple extract) and the omega oils (avocado oil) will moisturise, smooth, hydrate and refresh the skin. Sutherlandia and Cucumber keeps the skin healthy and improves skin radiance" - Tanya

I really enjoy using this cleanser especially as the days have become colder, leading to your skin becoming drier. Usually when I wash my face in the shower, I feel like as soon as I step out of the shower, the first thing I reach for is my moisturiser. I really hate that 'dry' feeling some facewashes leave you with. This is why I'm a fan of this cleanser, the creaminess leaves your skin feeling great and not dried out, great especially for winter!

The second product I tried out from the Naturals Beauty range was the hydrating masque:


"A hydrating and purifying masque which will remove impurities from the skin, soothe, moisturise and nourish it. Chamomile extract have calming and protective properties. Anti-oxidants provided by Rooibos extract and Vitamin E to keep skin healthy and younger looking. Ideal for all skin types.
Use weekly. Apply a thin layer. Leave on for 20 min. Rinse with warm water" - Tanya

This masque became my Sunday night treat, but since you only need a thin layer and its light on your skin, I decided to use it twice a week. With the weather becoming colder, it really is a great product to keep your skin mositurised. Another great thing is that it doesnt even look like you have a masque on your face, you never know who might ring your doorbell ;) Use it whenever you feel your skin needs some loving!

Here is the link where Tanya gives some information on taking care of your skin in the colder months, it also has the link to her website where she has some fabulous products

Thank you Tanya for allowing me to test these great products!


xXx
The Glam Green Girl



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...