Monday 18 March 2013

Hello Health: Chai

The Benefits of Chai



For lent this year, I gave up...wait for it...coffee!!! I've been struggling with my adrenals lately and had read that it was best to cut out coffee so I decided to give it up for lent. Some days Im fine without it and other days all I want is a cappuccino! 

My mom introduced me to Chai lattes as an alternative to coffee and I'm hooked! Here are a few benefits of Chai


Chai = GOOD
But whats in Chai tea?


I saw a few recipes on Pintrest where they also add vanilla - yum yum!

Since I cant have my normal cup of coffee in the morning until Easter, I've been drinking normal tea; green tea and indulging in this delicious Instant Chai Latte from Woolworths 


Are  you a Chai fan?






Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Honey... I think they're talking about the benefits of CHIA, as in chia seeds. They're really good for you, but I don't think you can make tea out of them. HAHA! But congrats on giving up coffee, and chai tea is definitely better - it has less caffeine and tea has antioxidants or whatever.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...