Wednesday 20 March 2013

Facial Cleansers

Glam and Green Facial Cleansers

image: pintrest

I am a real stickler when it comes to my skin, no matter how tired I am - I always make sure I've removed all my make-up before bed. This includes late nights where a make-up wipe is my best friend, one way or another I never go to bed with make-up on!

Recently I've been testing out a few face washes and decided to put them all together so you can find something to your liking. Some like a gel cleanser; an oil cleanser; a milky cleanser or a cream cleanser - its all about finding which one works best for you.



~ Esse Gel Cleanser - R150 for 100ml
~ Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk - R280 for 180ml
~ Dr Hauschka Cleansing Milk - R422 for 145ml [read my review]


~ Sanctum Purifying Foam Cleanser - R165 for 150ml
~ Yves Rocher Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser - R95
~ Naturals Beuaty Gel Face Cleanser -  R65 [read my review on the milk cleanser]


~ Balm Balm Superlight Coconut Cleanser - R280 for 100ml [read my review]
~ Just Pure Organic Face Wash - R165 for 100ml
~ The Victorian Garden Cleansing Milk - R60 for 100ml [read my review]

As I was busy getting the last few prices for this post I saw the wonderful Chereen Strydom (almost typed Gibson ;) ) from 'For The Beauty of It' posted about cleaning your face in a wonderful blog post - head over here to read what she suggests!

Do you use any of these cleansers or are they on your list-to-buy?





Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

10 comments:

  1. Perfect timing because I am looking for a cleanser and toner as for some reason my Kiehls cleanser is starting to make my skin feel dry afterwards. Have been weighing up the options between Balm Balm and Dr Haushke :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully this post and my reviews can help you out a bit :) xXx

      Delete
  2. Great post - also read some of your reviews mentioned in this post. My skin has been breaking out so badly lately, so I'm keen to give one of these a go. I'm LOVING Esse at the moment, so think I'm going to try that or the Balm Balm (a firm favourite!) next. Thanks so much for the mention, too! You rock! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much C <3 Let me know what you choose! Loves xXx

      Delete
  3. I tried only the Hauschka's one, very light and delicate (although it contains alcohol), but I don't find it very effective as a make-up remover, and I' only used it in my morning cleansing routine.
    I would go through your reviews, maybe there's a cleanser I could appreciate more (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find one that helps with removing your make up - I found the same thing with the Dr Hauschka!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this great post , have been looking for a new cleanser other that Dove soap. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to switch over to a more natural cleanser, will look into the Yves Rocher and victorian Garden ones you have listed. I'm surprised at how reasonably they are priced! Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could help :) I havent tried the Yves Rocher one yet but im a huge fan of the Victorian Garden one! Def one of my top facial washers :) let me know if you switch over x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...