Tuesday 2 October 2012

REVIEW: Balm Balm Facial Range

Facial Range by Balm Balm
 

In my previous post from 2 weeks ago - Spring Care Part 3 - it featured the facial range by Balm Balm. I've tested and reviewed a lot of the Balm Balm products but for my Spring Care segment I was sent the mini set by Balm Balm to test out.

 
 
The starter facial care kit consists of a months supply of Super Light Coconut Cleanser; Original Witch Hazel Toner; Little Miracle Rosehip Serum and a Hibiscus Face Mask along with an organic Muslin Face Cloth - i love that you can first really test the products in this kit before buying the full size products!
 
First off, OBSESSED with the Coconut Cleanser! It truly was love at first *wash* haha. I cant believe how it is just made from coconut oil yet is effective enough to remove eye make-up, and when you rinse it off you feel like you dont even need a mosituriser after!
 
I like the Witch Hazel toner as I hadnt tried an organic toner before. I dont like to 'overload' with toner so I use it about 3 times a week which I think is just right.
 
The Hibiscus Face Make is a two-in-one product! First you make a paste from the powder and a little bit of water; smear it on your face; leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then with damp fingers massage it into your skin as an exfoliator!
 
*try use a mask on your face once a week
 
And then the final step in obtaining gorgeous looking skin would be to you use your Little Miracle Rosehip Serum - read my review on it here and see why Im such a fan of it.
 
Its great to use the Organic Muslin Face Cloth in your routine as it enhances the cleansing routine
 
Let me know if you use the Balm Balm Facial Range and what your favourite product is?
 
 
 
xXx
The Galm Green Girl
 
 
 



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...