Thursday 23 May 2013

Hello Health: Getting back into routine

Motivation to get into routine


image source: pinterest

After I got back from my latest trip to Zambia at the end of April I was so ill for a few weeks. This put a damper on my gym routine and I could definitely feel it. I was so worried about getting  about getting back to the gym and if I had lost all the progress I had made. 

There was only one way to find out - last week I went to do a little cardio session, and survived haha! I was so nervous that I would be starting from step 1 but my muscles responded well to be pushed again! I fell back into my routine straight away!

Last night I went to my first yoga session in a month but it felt good, and today I feel the just right amount of stiffness!

So instead of delaying it by another day by saying "oh I'll go tomorrow" rather just do it today! You will get back into it straight away and wonder why you were so worried in the first place!

Rather choose to be sore tomorrow then sorry!

Have you ever felt like I did, where you were nervous to get back into a proper gym routine?






Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...