Tuesday 16 July 2013

GGG Tips: Winter Health & Beauty

Health & Beauty Tips for Winter


Since there are still are a few weeks of winter left here are some of my health and beauty tips to keep you looking and feeling your best!


  Swap your daily body lotion for a body oil – no one enjoys the feeling of dry legs itching beneath your jeans or you skirt sticking to your static legs

       Exfoliate your face and body twice a week – this helps get rid of the dead skin cells, leaving you with a fresh and soft skin, but please do so gently as not to cause skin tearing!

Try applying a mask on your face as well as a hydrating mask on your hair at least once a week – this will help keep your skin hydrated and your hair healthy and shiny.

 Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to your bath – it will also create a lovely fragrance in your bathroom

A tip that I’m personally loving at the moment, add a dollop of a balm (I use the Balm Balm Baby Balm) to your bath water to help ‘soften’ the water. After my bath I apply some body oil and my skin just drinks it up!

Before you put on your socks at night, put on some foot cream to keep your heels soft - or if you are like me and you're not a fan of wearing socks at night, check out my GGG Tip for Foot Cream 

I know in winter it's harder to keep up your exercise routine as the thought of having to venture out into the cold usually over rules the thought of working out, but KEEP IT UP!

That being said, please make sure you dress warmly enough after leaving the gym, no matter how tempting the cold air might be to cool down after a sweat session (see mom, I do listen to you)

Lastly and it’s one most of us forget during the colder weather, don’t forget to keep drinking lots of water! A hydrated body leads to hydrated skin, so go and grab a glass of water right now! You can also swap the hot chocolate for green tea!

Next week I'll be posting some of my favourite winter products!

What are your tips for winter?



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm currently working on my Winter Must-Haves blog post, should be up in a few days! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...