Thursday 31 October 2013

REVIEW: Esse Gel Cleanser

Gel Cleanser from Esse


I was recently sent this gel cleanser by the fab ladies at Esse and was so excited to try it out! I'm a huge fan of their Eye Make-Up Remover so I was looking forward to testing their cleanser. 



First of all, I love the peppermint & spearmint oils - hello freshness! It's smells divine and leaves your skin feeling awakened and invigorated! It's one of the reasons why I love using it in the morning! It's also infused with Rooibos & Honeybush Extracts which have strong anti-oxidant properties. Another feature I love about this cleanser is that it foams, I've become so used to cream and oil cleansers that I forgot how good it felt to have a foaming cleanser. 

It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry after cleansing, which is a major factor for me with regards to facial cleansers.

Esse packages all their products in glass packaging which is so important! Glass packaging is much healthier and can be 100% recycled! 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin and 71% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming!

To find out more about Esse products click here


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...