Friday 20 December 2013

REVIEW: Meadowsweet Lemongrass Range

Lemongrass Range from Meadowsweet


I've been a fan of Meadowsweet ever since I ordered some of their bath salts via Faithful-To-Nature. Jane from Meadowsweet was kind enough to send me some of their Lemograss products to test out for summer ~ thank you Jane!

Lemongrass is said to help de-stress and invigorate the body. It was traditionally used for infections; headaches and as a anti-insect repellent. It was also favoured for it's antiseptic properties. 

Refreshing Lemongrass Body Salt Scrub
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I'm a sucker for a body scrub! I know there are a lot of people who say yay to scrubs and those that say nay. I personally love the way my skin feels after I've exfoliated it and I do believe that if you do it gently and only every now and then it not too bad for you. But anyways, back to the product. This scrub is course as it's made from natural untreated sea salt so you should apply it gently to your skin. It has a strong lemongrass scent, which I love as it's so fresh!

Refreshing Lemongrass Luxurious Body Butter
This body butter is so creamy and a little bit goes a long way. Containing almond oil; coconut oil; grape oil and even Olive butter, this body butter will leave your skin super mositurised. It too, like the body salt scrub has a strong lemongrass scent which is ideal for hot summer days and nights!

I also received a lemongrass soap (not photographed) which I can't wait to take with to my next trip to Zambia as I think the lemongrass will help keep those pesky mozzies away!

For more info on these products, have a look at the Meadowsweet website and check out my review on their sore muscle bath soak


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Wow another great product I must buy and try ! If you say it is good I will and i love lemon grass !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...