Friday 14 March 2014

A Note for Friday...

A Friday Note for You...


I didn't manage to do my "Friday Note" post last week as I was still in Zambia and the wifi connection wasn't the greatest but I thought this note was pretty appropriate with the miserable weather we've been having in Gauteng lately. I obviously wouldn't do very well with a European winter! I'm trying to bring my own sunshine but with this weather, all I want to do is curl up on the couch and watch movies!

Dear sunshine, can you come back please?

Any exciting plans for the weekend? I'm attending a friend's Kitchen Tea tomorrow and catching up with some friends. Hope you all have a "sunshine" filled weekend!



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...