Monday 30 June 2014

NOTE: Day 181 of 365

Chapter 6
Day 181


Hi Beautiful!

Um is it just me or is it utter madness to think that the first half of 2014 is already over? 
Woah!

Hmmm the month of June wasn't the best for me, but when I look back on what I achieved during this month I wonder why I feel like that? I donated a whole car full of goodies to the Jacaranda Children's Home as well as to the SPCA: I planted some trees; I attended some events as The Glam Green Girl; I celebrated special times in friends' lives such as kitchen teas and bridal showers; I even managed to sneak in a long weekend in Zambia and above all, I celebrated my blog's third birthday!

I guess because the past few weeks have been so busy I've been feeling overwhelmed, plus it doesn't help that I'm recovering from a nasty case of the flu but I'm trying to change my mindset for the new month that's upon us in a few hours. Seeing as though today is a Monday, and it's almost the start of spring (well still 2 months but hey, who's counting haha) I'm focusing on my health but stayed tuned for some new posts on that!

Even though I truly aspire to inspire, I myself sometimes don't feel the positive vibes but it's all about mindset and I've started new lists, new goals etc for July - it will be a good month!

How did June treat you? What was the most exciting aspect of the month for you? You can vent, boast, moan, brag ~ anything you want! Looking forward to hearing from you!


Love always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a had a really busy few weeks so far! I myself have been ill boooo but feeling better now. My next few weeks are crazy too, in London this coming weekend for the allergy show where there is a bunch of natural/safe skincare and cosmetics and then its all work work work after that! Congratulations on your blogs 3rd birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you're feeling better! Oooh that sounds so interesting - looking forward to seeing pics! Good luck with it all! Here's to a great July! Thanks so much xXx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...