Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hello Health: Dry Skin Brushing

Dry Skin Brushing


Hi everyone!

It's the first of July and here in the Southern Hemisphere that means that it's 2 months until spring aka 2 months until bikini season aka put down the cupcake Cassidy! I'm a little bit obsessed with this blog post that I read on the benefits of dry brushing from one of my favourite blogs Free People (if you're a bohemian spirit like me, you need to go check it out!). It says that by dry brushing everyday you're not only helping reduce the appearance of cellulite and helping to brighten and soften your skin, but it also help your lymphatic system and blood circulation! Go and check out the post which explains how what motion you should use, how long you should do it for etc. 

If you read some of the comments from the blog post you will see that people who dry brush, have seen some great results. Cellulite sucks, plain and simple! And the sad thing is that even girls with the best bodies can also have cellulite but since Saturday I've started dry brushing in an attempt to diminish the horrid appearance of my cellulite! I can tell you already that I have noticed how much softer my skin is even though it's only been 4 days! Now I just have to keep it up!

Do you dry brush? I'd love to know your thoughts!


Love always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

4 comments:

  1. So interesting. I definitely need to put down the hot chocolate and start dry brushing! eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no, you need to make another one of your awesome hot chocolates with the mini marshmellows for me first ;) xXx

      Delete
  2. I dry brush every single morning and have been doing so for as long as I can remember. It really works SO well… I noticed a huge difference when I first started, but now it's more habit than anything else :) LOVE this post, and such a great image - going to check out Free People now. Thanks, Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah isn't it amazing how many benefits it has for your body? I've decided that helping my blood circulation and keeping my skin soft are great benefits already, but helping get rid of my cellulite would be extra awesome haha! Thanks Chereen - so appreciate it! It's such a great site!
      xXx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...