Wednesday 2 July 2014

Winter 2014 Skin Care

A Few Of My Picks for Winter Skincare 2014


Hi everyone!

Since about May, every now and again I keep getting really dry skin and the cold fronts that have been hitting Pretoria haven't been helping much! These are a few of the products that have become a staple in my winter skincare routine (from left to right). I usually use oils to cleanse and moisturise my skin, but I'm extra fond of oils during the dry winter months. Many of these products I've re-bought and some only have a few drops left. I'm currently testing a few new products that I've been loving but those will be featured soon in separate reviews but for now here's what I use day to day. I've reviewed most of them so you can click on the links to find out more!

♡ Balm Balm Rose Geranium Face Balm
♡ Balm Balm Rose Water Hydrosol
♡ Esse Body Oil

What products are you using this winter?

Love always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Some great choices. I love all my Balm Balm goodies and the Esse range is just fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products!! Struggling with drier skin too and Naturals Beauty's Sweet Orange facial oil is a lifesaver :) Definitely going to try that face mask. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Balm Balm products during Winter - the ones I won in your giveaway last year ;) Great post!

    Loren | www.minkys.co.za

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...