Friday 12 September 2014

August 2014 Favourites

My Top Picks for August 2014


Hi friends!

So I know this post is a bit late, but as some of you would have read, I need to take a little blogging break for a few days. There are only a few products that I really loved in August but I know that September's post is going to be a big one!


These three products I received at the end of July at the Bloggers Who Bless Christmas In July party and I've really enjoyed using them. I have already reviewed them so here are the links for them and the reasons why I love them - Dermafix Vitamin Therapy Masque ; Blendbox Firm Body Scrub and the Suigo Vital Nutrition Hair Care Range.


I won this nail polish from Toy South Africa a few weeks ago, along with a purple nail polish & a multi-coloured glitter nail polish but I've been loving this colour for winter and think I will even be rocking it in spring & summer! Toy Nail Polish is 3-free and they use recycled glass for their packaging so I love that they are green! This shade is called "Mojito mood". Here is the link to my instagram pic of my nails.


I mentioned this candle on my Christmas In July Wishlist and my secret santa aka Irina from I'll Take It All bought it for me *yay*. I love burning this candle while I'm working - my whole room smells divine - just like vanilla cupcakes. I think Yankee Candles are such a great gift to give - who doesn't love a scented candle?

Hope you enjoyed my choices - let me know if you've tried any of these products?

Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Just love Yankee Candles !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Love Yankee candles :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla candles are my weakness! Apparently vanilla makes one want to shop which would explain why I am a bit of a shopaholic! They just add so much to a room though.

    XOXO One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...