Monday 20 October 2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014: Part 1

Part 1
Birthday Wishlist
 



Hi friends!
 
My birthday is coming up soon (6th of November) and I've had a few requests for my wishlist. These are a few items I'm lusting over at the moment, Part 2 will be up tomorrow. I also love Cotton On (especially their gym wear *Size L for tops and pants and Size M for sports bras*, Lovisa is another favourite!
 
Here we go:
3. 1 Face Watch R650 (I love all of them)
5. Physicians Formula Glowing Touch of Nude (available at Dischem) R179
6. Lovisa Gold watch (I love their watches)
7. Karen Murrell Lipstick R359 (similar one here for R120) 
8. Blackcherry Celine Bag (also love the cobalt blue one) R599
 
Eeeeek so excited for my birthday!
PS: white and pastels are my go-to colours for summer and I love the pineapple print :)
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Will have to get you a little something from your list - or a surprise! :) Love the Face watches, I have my eye on the 'Hunger' one. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...