Tuesday 21 October 2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014: Part 2

Part 2 of my Birthday Wishlist
 
 
Hi friends!
 
Here is Part 2 of my Birthday Wish List - you can find Part 1 here and read about a few more of my favourite things <3
ps: sorry each time I tried to edit the pic to add numbers it froze so it goes from left to right :)
 
1. Kulture Box Gold Infinity Stack  R400
2. Forever New Bag R549
3. Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss R245
4. Yankee Candle R160
5. Juice Beauty Conditioning Lip Colour R285
6. Metallic Tattoos R80 (love all the designs)
7. Zana Sling Bag R280
8. Country Road Tote Bag R499
9. Decleor Eye Make Up Remover R310

Counting down to my birthday! I've already been instructed that I may not go shopping in the next two weeks haha!
 
 Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...