Monday 20 October 2014

REVIEW: Angel by Thierry Mugler

Beware of Angels
 


Hi beauties!
 
Angel by Thierry Mugler - a fragrance that I have a love/hate relationship with. I never used to be a fan of it until I started working in the Beauty department at The Oprah Magazine where my appreciation for fragrances was elevated but sometimes I still wonder if I really like it. I have been wearing it a bit lately and it seems to be on my 'yes' list but I can't handle spraying too much on.
 
 
This fragrance contains notes of bergamot; tropical fruits; vanilla; caramel and patchouli. It's designed to let out the half-angel/half-devil inside of you and to embrace being a woman. I adore the design of the bottle, the diamond like star is just so beautiful to look at.
Did you know that Angel was the first star shaped fragrance?
 
Being The Glam Green Girl you're probably wondering why I'm reviewing this on my site. I once mentioned on a guest interview that even though I know fragrances aren't exactly eco beauty - I am obsessed with perfumes! So here's the good news about Angel, there is a refillable bottle where you can go to a Thierry Mugler Angel source and refill your bottle instead of buying a new one - ecological and economical!
 
You can check out a few pics from when I attended the Beware Of Angels event here.
 
Are you a fan of this fragrance?
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...