Wednesday 26 November 2014

Currently Testing: New Make Up Spoils

New On my Beauty Desk...
 
Hi beauties!
 
I've been spoilt lately with birthday presents and beauty drops so I wanted to share what I'm currently testing like I've done in these posts which you can read here and here
*ps: let me know if you like these preview posts?*
 
I will be posting full reviews on these products soon!
 
Essence Stay All Day Powder in Matt Creme

 Juice Beauty Lipgloss in Champagne
 

Karen Murrell lipstick in Sugar Rush

 Physicians Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara
 
Wet n Wild lipstick in Pink Sugar
 
Keep an eye out for reviews on these natural/organic/cruelty free products soon!
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...