Friday 23 January 2015

Currently Testing: The Test Box

Gorgeous Hair Products to Test from The Test Box
 


Hi beauties!
 
Last year I was sent this exciting box filled with hair goodies from The Test Box. I know what you're thinking, "argh another box filled with sachets"- this is why The Text Box is different. It's hair care based and the best thing is that its filled with travel sized products, that you can actually properly test out. It's R160 (including delivery) and you can choose how many months you want to subscribe for. 
 
I used the two Joico products when I travelled to Europe and they were perfect for toning my blonde hair. The Invisibobble didn't really rock my world but I'm super excited to try out the Kevin Murphy products.  Kevin Murphy is a sulphate free; paraben free and cruelty free brand that is now available in South Africa.
 
 
In this picture, its the Angel Rinse (conditioner); Angel Wash (shampoo) and Hair Resort (Beach Texturiser) - perfect for summer hair!
 
 
I've tested out this Strong Hold Finishing Spray and it really holds well! I look forward to creating beachy waves with this Volumising Mousse soon!
 
Pop over to The Test Box website and you can even shop for the products you tried and loved! I've definitely got my eye on the Kevin Murphy Color Bug in Shimmer and Purple.
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 

Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. This looks incredible! I am so happy to see a new "test" box on the SA market and a generous one at that!

    XoXo One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...