Thursday 16 April 2015

[REVIEW] New Hair & The Lastest Hair Trends

Rose Gold Hues & The 2015 Hair Trends
 


Last week I had my hair done by the uber talented David Gillson at Carlton in Melrose Arch. I had been playing around with the idea of changing my hair colour up a bit and had been so inspired to add some rose gold to it. Since we are transitioning into winter at the moment, there was no better time to do it.
 
I love having my hair done by David as he uses Davines products and from my previous posts you will know that I love Davines because not only are they fantastic hair care products but the brand is very environmentally conscious!
 
David used a light wash through my hair and I love how my previous highlights shine through, adding dimension to the colour. I highly recommend the micro mist treatment from Carlton - ah mah zing!
 
 
Want to know what the latest hair trends are for the next few months? Rose Gold, duh ;) plus here is a run down of a few more:
 
True Nature - embrace your natural hair, ditch the weaves and extensions, chemicals and rock your natural hair!
 
Baby Lights - it's a backlash against the ombre trend and is so much easier to manage compared to normal highlights. It's all about fine wisps of hair.
 
Matt Brights - adventure with colour; pixelated hair colours; bright colours
 
Bleached Blondes - Inspired by the one and only Kim Kardashian, embrace the 90's bleached look
 
Grey - the young are now aiming to look grey!
 
Which hair trend are you going to try?
 
Don't forget to call Carlton to book an appointment with David, you won't be sorry!
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...