Friday 10 July 2015

[REVIEW]: All About Chocolate Palette

Essence All About Chocolate Eye Shadow Palette
 

Six neutral colours that can take you from day to night with shades that are shimmery and metallic. These colours are from the All About Chocolate palette from Essence.
 
 
If you look at my photos and then look at the picture on the Essence website - you'll notice that the shades look a lot more grey in my photos. This is not the case though when it's applied to your eyelids, it definitely picks up a chocolate hue as the name suggests.
 
I used this palette in my latest GRWM video which you can watch here and in the video I show you how brown the shades really are.
 
I seem to be reaching for this palette quite often as it's neutral colours are great for everyday use! I play with a combination of the shades and have found that the first colour is perfect for using under your eyebrow and then the other light colour is great to use as a highlighter.

 
 
 
This palette can be found at Dis-chem or Clicks for R62.95 - such a great deal!
 
Have you used this palette?
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...