Thursday 9 July 2015

[REVIEW]: REN Hot Cloth Cleanser

Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser from REN
 


As many of my readers will know from my blog posts and YouTube videos, I'm a huge fan of REN and have loved every product that I've tested from them. This latest product is from their Rosa Centifolia range and is ideal for everyday cleansing use.
 
 
This Hot Cloth Cleanser is very similar to their Express Make-Up Remover in my opinion, but don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about that. If you read my post on that cleanser, you will read how much I loved it.
 
 
This is a two-phase cleanser in the sense that you open your pores with the hot cloth and then by rinsing your face with cool water, you close your pores. This cleanser decongests; purifies you skin and help removes your make up. Apply it to dry skin, massage it in to help remove make up and then place your cloth over your face for a few seconds (pretend you are at a spa) and then wipe off the cleanser. Rinse your face with cool water after as mentioned before.
 
This cleanser is great to use now in winter because a) you can use the hot cloth which just makes it so much more pleasant to clean your face and b) it's rich and creamy so will help hydrate your skin.
 
This cleanser retails for R330.00 and can be bought at Woolworths or online.
 
What are your thoughts on hot cloth cleansers?
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...