Wednesday 8 July 2015

[STYLE]: Ox Blood

Outfit Post
 


Ox blood; maroon; burgundy; marsala - I'm obsessed with them all. These colours plus black and grey are pretty much my colour palette each winter.
 
I had been searching for an affordable maroon hat and if you follow me on snapchat (username: glamgreengirl) you would have seen that I finally found one from Mr Price (I ordered it online). This waterfall cardigan is also a recent purchase from Mr Price. Can we talk about these boots? The bling on the toe and knee area adds just enough glamour.
 
I love this look for the weekend - casual yet still stylish. My dad said I looked like Stevie Nicks which I totally digged!
 
 
 







 
Hat: Mr Price
Jersey: Mr Price
Top: Woolworths
Leggings: Wooloworths
Boots: Queenspark
Handbag: Mr Price
Sunglasses: A market in Joburg
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...