Tuesday 21 July 2015

[REVIEW]: LA Girl Pro BB Cream

BB Cream in Light/Medium
 


I've seen this BB Cream from LA Girl featured on quite a few beauty blogs and at R59.99 from Dis-Chem, I couldn't pass up the chance of testing it for myself.
 
Straight up I will be honest with you, I thought it would offer more coverage especially after all the reviews I had read so I was a bit disappointed in that regard. This BB Cream primes, moisturises and enhances skin tones as stated on the LA Girl website and this is true, I would've just liked a bit more coverage.
 
Having said that though, I still wear this in the week instead of foundation. I prefer wearing something light on my skin for my day to day duties and wear foundation on the weekend or if I've got an event. So I combine this BB Cream with my LA Girl Pro HD concealer which I chat about in this video. This gives me the courage I'm looking for while still being 'light' on my skin.
 
This Pro BB Cream is paraben free and fragrance free so it's perfect if you have sensitive skin and it even has added Vitamin B3, C & E.
 
Would I buy it again? Yes, even though I wish it had more coverage, the price tag is amazing for everyday usage. Plus LA Girl is cruelty-free so that's another reason why I support them!
 
This shade that I use is the light/medium shade.
 
Have you tried this BB Cream yet? I'd love to know your thoughts on it.
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...