Friday 24 July 2015

[REVIEW]: Esse Deep Moisturiser

Winter Skin Treat with Esse Deep Moisturiser
 

Winter time here in Pretoria usually means dry skin which leads to thick, rich mositurisers being a treat for our skin.
 
 
This Deep Moisturiser from Esse helps hydrate your skin and keeps your skins levels balanced. It contains Ylang Ylang which helps balance out your oil and dry patches on your skin; Jojoba Oil which maintains your skin's barrier and helps nourish the skin as well honeybush which is included for it's anti-aging; anti-oxidant and healing properties.
 
As you know from my posts, I'm a huge fan of the Esse Cleansers so I'm happy I got to add this to my beauty counter as it's helped keep my skin hydrated this winter.
 
ps: Esse is certified organic; supports fair trade; is a member of Beauty Without Cruelty and is vegan!
 
This jar retails for R350.00 (50ml) and can be found on the Esse website here.
 
Which Esse products have you used?
 
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...