Tuesday 28 July 2015

[REVIEW]: Physicians Formula Eyeliners

Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio Collection by Physicians Formula
 


Copper, bronze and black make up the trio of the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliners (wow quite a mouthful there). These warm, earth tones compliment any eye make up look as well as any eye colour.
 
These eyeliners are just a bit firmer than gel eyeliners in terms of application but this allows you to apply it in a more precise manner.
 
With a built in sharpener which is so handy, these eyeliners are smudge proof (yay for no-panda eyes). The packaging states it has a 24 hour wear but I haven't tested that as I'm a stickler for removing my make up.
 
I love the copper one for days when I want to emphasise my blue eyes; the bronze for a neutral day time look and the black for when I want to create a dramatic look for a night out.
 
These eyeliners are hypoallergenic; fragrance free; paraben free; gluten free and are safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Plus, Physicians Formula are cruelty free!
 
You can get this trio for R199.00 from Dis-Chem.
 
 
 
Have you tried any Physician Formula eyeliners yet?
 
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...