Wednesday 29 July 2015

[STYLE]: Poncho Comfort

Outfit Post
 


What's better than a soft and warm poncho on a cold Sunday afternoon?
 
These past few days have been cold to say the least here in Pretoria so I decided to wrap up in this red and black poncho for a birthday lunch. A great pair of boots helps to add a bit of glamour to the outfit and while my brother did ask me if Pocahontas lent me that poncho (boys will never truly understand) I felt so warm and comfortable.
 
ps: the cute tassel bracelet I'm wearing is from Cotton On and supports the Coton On Foundation - fashion for a good cause is also a winner in my books plus I can never say no to a tassel!
 

 
 




 
Poncho: Mr Price
Leggings: Woolworths
Black Top: Woolworths
Boots: Woolworths
Bracelet: Cotton On
 
Have you got any comfy ponchos that you've been loving this winter?
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...