Friday 31 July 2015

[REVIEW]: Wella Professionals Elements Collection

New Hair Care Range by Wella
 


Hair care products that contain fewer chemicals but do not compromise on performance? Sounds intriguing to me, how about you?
 
Wella's new hair care range which is inspired my nature and has a theme which links to the life force of trees helps provide up to 10 times more keratin protection for renewed hair vitality.
 
Free of sulpahtes; parabens and artificial colourants; these hair care products contain the NuTree complex. The NuTree complex is a sustainably sourced natural tree extract which is an antioxidant (this helps reduce free radical damage).
 

 
So what are my thoughts on this range? The first word that comes to my mind when I think of how it made my hair feel after using it is nourished. It also has a gorgeous scent that inspired by the green woods of the Amazon forest which includes top notes of green basil; water lily; star fruit and mandarin.
 
My favourite product from this range is the Renewing Mask, it's one of the best hair masks I've tried recently - I even tweeted about it and chatted about it on my snapchat!
 
Renewing Shampoo: R207
Renewing Conditioner: R243
Renewing Mask: R252
Conditioning Leave-In Spray: R252
 
These products are available at Wella Professional Salons or you can purchase them online from Retail Box.
 
Have you used any products from this range?
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...