Tuesday 4 August 2015

[REVIEW]: REN Lip Balm

Vita Mineral Lip Balm from REN Skincare
 


So I posted this photo on my instagram on Monday but I actually wanted to tell you a bit more about this lip balm because it's become a beauty essential for me this winter.
 
A rich balm that consists of Shea butter; cocoa butter; beeswax; vitamin E; elements of calendula and acacia honey helps replenish dry and chapped lips. It's super nourishing and leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated.
 
The slanted tip allows easy application and the best part is, it's easily absorbed.
 
It's R150 which is pricey for a lip balm but it's one that you'll keep with you at all times and I know you'll enjoy it just as much as me!
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...