Monday 31 August 2015

[REVIEW]: LUSH Shower Jelly

Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly from LUSH


With scents of blackcurrant; cherries and bergamont essential oils, this shower jelly smells like heaven. Maybe it is because I have an extreme love for cherries that I enjoy this scent so much but this fruity; wobbly; dark purple shower jelly is a love affair for your nose in a tub. A tub which is recycled by the way!  Chicara from Lipgloss Kisses was the first one to introduce me to this Shower Jelly and has a great post on it here. We were at the opening of the Lush store in Gauteng when she convinced me to buy it, one whiff of the Sweetie Pie scent and I was sold. 

Another reason why I love it? It has shimmer! Yes, shimmer! Well techincally it's called snowflake lustre which is usually used for cake decorations. Nevertheless, it sparkles and I like that!


So what is a Shower Jelly? Well it's wobbly yet still a bit firm, you can use it as a whole piece or cut it up into small pieces. You can even freeze it to make it firmer but I haven't tried that yet. The label describes it as a combination of a soap bar and a shower gel resulting in a jelly. I cut a small piece from the whole jelly and rub it into my loofah resulting in a foamy cherry scented body wash.  



What are my final thoughts on this product? Would I buy it again? If I had to make a decision based on a scent, then yes, but I think there are other shower gels from Lush I want to try first before I repurchase this Shower Jelly.

This Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly is R75.00 for 100g and you can purchase it online here.

ps: have you seen my YouTube video on my first impressions of LUSH? 

Have you tried a LUSH shower jelly yet? Any suggestions for a shower gel I should try from LUSH?


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...