Monday 24 August 2015

[REVIEW]: Vampy Wet n Wild Lipsticks


Cherry Bomb & Sugar Plum Fairy Lipstick from Wet n Wild


These two vampy Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipcolours have been a constant favourite of mine this winter. Cruelty-free and affordable, there's no excuse not to have them. Photographed here is the Cherry Bomb colour and Sugar Plum Fairy. 


These lipsticks have a matte finish and can be a bit drying on your lips, I suggest wearing a lipbalm underneath or even topping it with a clear lip gloss. 

The Cherry Bomb colour was a lot darker on my lips than I thought it would be and I'm still getting used to just how dark it is when I go out, I need to find a lip liner that matches it just to finish it off properly. 

The Sugar Plum Fairy MegaLast Lipcolour had much more of a pink tone to it then the plum tone I expected. Having said that, I love how it looked on my lips and feel its a colour that can be worn during all seasons while I feel Cherry Bomb might be a bit more limited to the colder months.


Pictured below is me wearing Cherry Bomb in the first photo and Sugar Plum Fairy in the second photo.




These Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipcolors are about R45.00 from Clicks (TBC).

Which one if your favourite?


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...