Thursday 29 October 2015

[REVIEW]: LA Girl Beauty Brick Blush in Glow

Glow Beauty Brick from LA Girl


LA Girl is quickly moving up in the ranks of budget beauty for me. First of all, they are cruelty free; secondly I'm obsessed with their concealer and now I've added this blush brick to my ever growing LA Girl Cosmetics collection. 

There are 4 palettes each with 2 blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter. I chose Glow as it's more suited for lighter and fair toned skin. 

Glow contains a rosy pink blush and a lighter nude-like pink blush; a subtle bronzer that doesn't leave my skin looking orange (fair skinned girls know this is always a problem) and a shimmery light highlighter. 

All shades are pretty pigments and easily blendable. 

These palettes are still available at some Dis-Chem for about R70.00 (i think :/).



Which of these palettes do you have?



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...