Monday 28 December 2015

[STYLE]: My Favourite Looks from 2015

Recap of my Top Outfit Posts of 2015


As we wrap up the year, I thought it would be fun to recap some of my favourite outfit posts from 2015. As I've mentioned before, my style is forever changing and I believe that fashion should constantly evolve. These are just a few, there were so many more I loved but had to be picky hehe.

From left to right:

I'm so proud that Warren Carroll from Warroll Photography was added to the team this year. I'm so looking forward to shooting new looks for you soon, I've already started planning some!

Which look was your favourite from the year?

Thank you for all your support!



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...