Tuesday 29 December 2015

[VIDEO]: New Years Eve Look


Gold Make Up Look for New Years Eve


So 2015 is coming to an end - can you believe it? 
On Wednesday I'm heading to St Francis (I've never been there) for 3 nights to celebrate New Years Eve with some friends. I wanted to do a beachy, golden look for my New Years Eve make up - my way of embracing the summer glow!



Here are a list of the products I used: 

Catrice Prime & Fine Anti-Red Bases
LA Girl Pro Prep Primer
Catrice Eyeliner Pen - Waterproof
Essence False Lash Princess
Essence Lipliner - In the Nude
Essence Lipliner - Purely Me

Hope you enjoy the video! 






Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...