Monday 1 June 2015

[FOTD]: Makeup Look 01


Face Of The Day


So I thought it would be fun to start some FOTD (Face Of The Day) posts on my blog to show you the different make up looks I create day to day and what products I use. Similar to my YouTube videos but it'll will just be of my finished products not the whole routine.

Some of the products have been featured on my blog before so you can link on their links to read more about them. 


Skin:
To start off, this weather in Pretoria has made my skin so dry so I use 3 drops of Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum to prep my skin.

Face:

 LA Girl Pro Conceal in Natural (under my eyes to help with my dark circles).

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder (on my cheeks) 

Eyes:

LA Girl Eyeshaow Collection in Nudes - I used the fifth shade for my whole eyelid; the sixth shade on my outer eyelid and the first shade as my highlighter on the inner corner of my eye and brow bone. 

Lashfood Conditioning Liquid Eyeliner on my top eyelid (will post a review on it soon). 


Lips:


Karen Murrell Lipstick in 07 Fuchsia Shock (Review coming soon). 



So what do you guys think of this post? Should I do more? Would love to know your thoughts!

Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...