Tuesday 2 June 2015

[REVIEW]: Juliette Armand 6% AHA Fluid

6% AHA Fluid 


The Juliette Armand brand has been on my radar for quite some time now as they are a cruelty free skincare brand but this 6% AHA Fluid was the first of their products that I've tried. 

Made from 6% lactic and glycolic acid content; centella and aloe vera, which all helps to boost the skins regeneration, this fluid is a night time treatment that should be applied after cleansing your skin.

I'll be honest with you, I was a bit apprehensive of the 6% AHA fluid as I was nervous of it 'burning' my skin. I have no idea why I dreaded using this product as it felt so luxurious on my skin. One pump is all you need as it has many active ingredients so a pea sized amount is more than enough to cover your face. 

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I feel like my skin is firmer and that it's helped even out my skin tone. I'm interested to see what the results will be like after using it for 6 weeks. You are meant to use it under your night cream, but this fluid is hydrating enough for me to use sometimes by itself even.

Paraben Free; Mineral Oil Free; Proylene Glycol Free and Allergen Free, this fluid retails for R590.00 and since you only need a little bit, it should last you quite a while.



For more information and stockists, visit the Poise Brands website

Have you tried any Juliette Armand products?

Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...