Wednesday 15 July 2015

[REVIEW]: Winter Lipsticks

A Few Lipstick Shades for Winter
 

As the weather gets colder, our lipstick shades get darker right? I love wearing dark plum lips during winter but sometimes a darker nude or pink is just as great.
 
These are a few of my lipsticks that I've been loving this winter season that are either natural with organic ingredients or cruelty free (stated below).
 
 
From left to right:
 
LA Girl "Romance" - cruelty free
 
Karen Murrell "Fuchsia Shock"  - natural and cruelty free
 
Essence "03 Come Naturally" - cruelty free
 
Zao "468" - natural and cruelty free
 
 
I've also added two Wet n Wild lipsticks to my winter lipstick collection which will be featured in a post new week! What do you guys think of darker lipstick shades? What is your favourite one to wear?
 
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...