Wednesday 28 March 2012

Stunning Sunday Snaps

Franschoek & Stellenbosch, South Africa



On Sunday the 25th of March, 2012, my mom and I decided to take a little trip to Franschoek for the day. I haven't explored that side of the Cape yet, so I was really looking forward to a great day with my mom.

While walking around, my mom spotted this bath that had been re-used and turned into a couch (yes, she has been Glam green Girl trained ;) )


After walking around Franschoek we decided to go for lunch at a place that a friend recommended. Its called Deli CAT Essen and is situated at the Tokara Wine and Olive Farm in Stellenbosch - click here to view their website.

As soon as we parked the car, we knew it was going to be a beautiful lunch


You are surrounded by beautiful views everywhere, what a pleasure, eating a divine lunch and being immersed in the beauty of nature.



Apart from the stunning views, what captured me the most about Tokara, Deli CAT Essen, was their dedication to nature and the environment.





Check out the sculptures below that were made from natural resources




Amazing right?

These jungle gyms for the kiddies really captured me, it teaches the kids that nature can be fun. I love how its made from re-used resources, nothing went to waste, and all the kids had a blast playing on them.







Small changes, its ones like these that lessen the impact on the planet - what do you think?
Let me know in a comment


xXx
The Glam Green Girl

Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible experience !! Love all the sculptures and re usuable products !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...