Sunday 11 March 2012

Inspiring Greenpeace Ads

Some Inspiration from GREENPEACE

I wanted to share some amazing advertisements that I found that were created by Greenpeace. They really make you stop and think about what exactly we are doing to our planet. As I've said before, this blog isn't about being an absolute environmentalist, its about small as well as easy changes that each of us can make in our lives to help lessen the impact we have on our planet. I began this blog as a way of sharing how I was becoming more green and I think some of these pictures will help you understand why it is so important to make conscious decisions when it comes to the fate of our world.

As I've shared in previous posts, The Ocean , I have a deep love for the Ocean so these following pictures tug at my heart. 






The other pictures target deforestation, global warming, and a deep need to protect not only the earth but all those that inhabit our planet










All images: via Greenpeace
Really makes you think doesn't it?

to learn more about Greenpeace and what you can do to play your part, click here (Greenpeace)

Remember, every small thing you do can play a big part in protecting our planet


xXx
The Glam Green Girl

ps: if you enjoyed this post, maybe you like the following



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this valuable information !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...