Tuesday 4 February 2014

Reusing Glass

Ideas on How to Reuse Glass


I found these cute ideas of how to reuse glass on Pinterest and wanted to share them with you. Glass is amazing because it is 100% recyclable but it can also be reused in so many different ways. Put your creative thinking cap on before you throw away that wine bottle, and by throw away, I obviously mean in the recycling bin. 











All images: Pinterest

I'm thinking of doing a post where I show you how I've reused items in my house - what do you think, would you be interested in that?



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

5 comments:

  1. So many great ideas !! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart just skipped a beat when I saw that makeup brush holder!!! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Bell jars. I put votive candles in them. Lovely ideas for more uses in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd definitely love to see a post showing how you've reused items at home, sounds awesome! Etsy has some wonderful gold dipped Mason jars at the mo. You should take a peek! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...