Thursday 8 May 2014

REVIEW: Inoar Argan Oil

Argan Oil Hair Treatment from Inoar


If you're anything like me, you love finding new products to help keep your hair healthy and shiny. I've mentioned in a few of my posts how OCD I am about my hair care routine and I sometimes struggle to find a product that ticks all the boxes in my list of requirements but I think this product might be quite a winner...

Made from Argan Oil (here's a post on why I love this oil so much), which is extracted from the Argan fruit tree in Morocco, this treatment oil is so rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants. It contains 9% of pure Argan Oil!

This hair treatment can be used as a:
Heat Protector
Serum
Moisture Treatment
Adds to colour


Here's why I'm a fan of this oil:

ü It smells amazing - it's probably one of the best smelling hair oils in my books.
ü It's quite thick, a little bit goes a long way so you only need a few drops.
ü I apply it after I've washed my hair to my towel dried hair and it works so well as anti-frizz serum! After I've blow dried my hair, I don't have to go over it with my hair iron!
ü It's so hydrating, so I sometimes apply it to my ends as a treatment before I go to bed and then wash it out the next morning. 

It's R434.00 for 60ml but like I said, it's thick so a little bit goes a long way - I'm sure this bottle will last a long time. You can find out more information on the Inoar website.

Do you include a treatment oil in your hair care routine?







Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Stunning , I love Argan oil hair products ! I will try this one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking nice. Is this pure ARgan oil? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product has 9% pure argon oil.
    Regards
    INOAR (cape town)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, perfect that you can use it so many different ways as well :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...