Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Lust List: July 2014

What I'm Currently Lusting Over


Hi everyone!

So I'm not sure if it's just me but I feel like my bank balance has hit a mid year slump - tough cookies it seems for me and my shopping addiction! While I've banned myself from shopping at the moment (except for birthdays etc) I can still ooooh and aaaah over these gorgeous items!

This is what I'm currently lusting over at the moment (you'll see it's quite summer based as I'm counting down till it's spring):

1. Davines Sea Salt Spray - I learnt about this spray at a Carlton hair event the other day and all I can say is "Mermaid hair? Yes Please". It's made using natural sea salt, is paraben, has no added colourings and is a zero impact product. This product retails for R245.00

2. 1Face Watch - I love that these watches are all about fashion with a cause. There are so many to choose from that each signify a different cause. How do you choose? I love each and every cause these watches support but the black one keeps catching my eye (it supports the Pink Drive, a cancer support system). These watches retail for R550.00 and for this black one, it will provide support for 8 cancer patients. 

3. Maaji Bikini - From the moment I saw these bikinis on Instagram, I fell in love! This love grew when I found out that this Colombian brand plants a tree for every bikini bought. I adore the gorgeous crop top look! The only thing is the hefty price tag - you're looking at at least R1300.00 for a bikini (price worked out from international catalogues).

4. GHD Hair Iron - Show me something that resembles Peacock colours and I'm in! How stunning is this Lagoon GHD Hair Styler? This Birds Of Paradise Collection has my heart fluttering! It's price: R2380.00

5. Ray-Ban Mirror Aviators - I have been lusting over these since January this year and thought I would get over them but alas my heart still yearns for these beauties! How great would they be for summer? These babies got for about R2200.00

6. Bikini Love  USA Fringe Bikini -  those that follow my holiday adventures on instagram will have noticed that a) I love my USA bikini that I have and b) I'm a little bit obsessed with fringe bikinis (I have 3 at the moment and you best believe that collection will grow soon). So imagine my utter delight when I saw this American Flag Fringe Bikini! Yay! This gorgeous little number retails for R395.00 ps: if I could also have that killer body I would be happy too!

7. Black Cherry Handbags  Neon Cut Out - how fabulous is this bag? Great to add to an outfit as a statement piece plus it's locally made! I think there's only about one left as this was from a summer collection and it retailed for about R395.00 *estimated price*

8. Davines Shimmery Mist - Yes I know, another Davies products? But come on girls, who doesn't want hair that shimmers (in a good way, not a show girl way haha). This bottle of shine costs R235.00

Now you know what I'll be putting my pennies in the piggy bank for! Gorge right? Are you lusting over any of these items?

Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Fab list! I see you were right about that fringe bikini... stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are officially in BIG trouble for introducing me to the stunning Maaji range...in love! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...