Tuesday 29 September 2015

[REVIEW]: Dr Hauschka Med Cream

Acute Care Potentilla from Dr Hauschka Med


Around April/May, I started to notice a few bumps on my forearm, sort of like tiny whiteheads. I didn't think anything of it until a few weeks later when it started itching; going red and broke out in sort of a rash. I tweeted this picture (gross I know) to ask some of my followers if they had any idea what it was? I'm still not 100% sure if it is eczema or a stress spot but I had tried all sorts of natural remedies to try soothe my skin.  

About 6 weeks after I post that photo, I got a press drop from Dr Hauschka telling me about their new product - I took it as a sign that I was meant to use the cream on my arm. 

Before I tell you more about the cream, let me first tell you that you can't even tell where that patch was on my arm! No lies!

So what is this Acute Care Potentilla Cream? Well it's specifically formulated to give relief to skin that is prone to atopic dermatitis. It's free of perfumes so it won't agitate skin. It contains medical herbs such as Rosemary Leaf Extract as well as Sesame Seed Oil; Jojoba Seed Oil as well Shea Butter which helps nourish and hydrate the affected skin areas. 

This product retails for R377.00 which I know is pricey but if you're like me and nothing seemed to help, try give this product a go! 

Have you suffered from eczema or stress patches? What do you use to help it?


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...