Monday 28 September 2015

[REVIEW]: Africology Body Range

Look Good & Feel Good with Africology


Africology is a South African brand that is natural; eco-friendly and holistic. It's a brand that I've heard lots about but only recently tried their products out. With summer around the corner, they sent me these products to help me look good and feel good. I enjoy the fact that Africology only uses natural ingredients that balance with your body bringing a holistic approach to your skincare. Plus, they are local!


This Slimming Detox Cream contains a blend of seaweed; ivy; horsetail; queen-meadow and biting clematis which apparently helps with the slimming and firming action of the cream. It also contains the essential oils of Juiper; Rosemary and Lemon Verbena, which creates a scent that makes you feel like you are in a spa environment. Caffeine and guarana extract help trigger your cells to burn fat. 

I expected this detox cream to have a body butter consistency but it's a light cream that can be used both day and night. I prefer to use it at night after body brushing. 

This product retails for R320.00 


A natural shimmer in a body balm? This is created by mica minerals that create a natural shimmer and make you feel like you want to go head to a beach party! While this Renewal Body Glow Balm intensely hydrates your skin and gives you a glow with the shimmer, it's an everyday product in my books. I like to use a body balm when I got to bed so I can let my skin soak it up but the shimmer in this balms puts me off from doing that. Having said that though, now that the nights are getting longer, it's great for the summer parties! Plus, it has a divine floral scent!

This product retails for R500.00

For more information or to find out about their spas, go pop over to their website!

Which Africology products have you tried? I've heard great things about their serums! 



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...