Tuesday 24 November 2015

[REVIEW]: Mio Skincare The A Cream

The A Cream - Firming Active Body Cream from Mio Skincare


Now that we're into the swing of summer, this means more time by the pool and having braai's with friends, it also means wanting your skin to look it's best in that cute little jumpsuit you just bought. 

This firming cream contains organic shea butter; organic avocardo oil; organic sweet almond oil; hyaluronic acid as well organic coconut oil and blueberry seed oil.What does this mean? Well for starters, it's super moisturising! Secondly, by including these ingredients, you're layering in some serious vitamins and anti-oxidants into your skin! 

This cream not only contains amazing properties but it's also free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, colorants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and phthalates.

Another bonus about this A Cream? It can even be used as an after-sun as it leaves your skin with natural cooling effect! Also, the best when it's a scorcher of a summers evening.

Even though most of us suffer from dry-skin in the winter; I've had some dry patches on my arms lately so I've been applying this cream straight after I've showered as it locks in extra moisture!

This A Cream retails for R570 - you can phone Poise Brands (011 033 0500) for more contacts on stockists.



While I've been using my A Cream daily, I've just started using the Mio Skin Tight Tightening Body Serum, so I'll let you know about that soon!


ps: I'm giving away a Mio product next week so make sure to keep checking back on the blog ;)


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...